2009年3月1日星期日

Of "the first animal case" indignation Jackie Chan movie to film Yuanmingyuan subjects (Figure)

Yesterday, to commemorate the sixtieth anniversary of the founding of song, "Country" release ceremony held in Beijing, in addition to concerts since the grant of non-professional, the Jackie Chan also said that shortly before the "beast Yuanmingyuan first case" speculation that the indignation and express their own Yuanmingyuan to shoot a movie theme.

Chan exposing recorded this song with a lot of time, "recorded a lot of times, each time not afraid of their own singing, including their own standards does not appear to speak. Jackie Chan was therefore want to put songs give Sun Machilus sing: "I have asked before, why will have to get me to sing, it is better to give Sun Nan sing, but think about the reason why they look for me to sing, it may be because people compare me to this cordial bar. "

As for the recent "Yuanmingyuan first beast," the auction case, he said that he is very angry, "I intend to shoot a drama about the Yuanmingyuan, I would like to make movies which belong to our country's national treasures back. For the first thing animal auction , which in my opinion on the country's national treasures should be returned to any country, the Yuanmingyuan beast first if someone bought a not worth much, because they have bought is stolen goods. "

没有评论:

发表评论